viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

About me...

Hi everyone!

I'm Alba Núñez and this is the first time I use a blog. I'm 23 and I live in Mataró, a town near Barcelona. This year is the last of my degree. I have been studying Teacher Training in Universitat de Barcelona but this second semester I'm going to do an Erasmus in Vienna. I'm waiting with enthusiasm for the day I left! 

Besides studying, I'm working every afternoon in an english academy in my town where I teach primary school children. I work there for five years and I love what I do.

As for my hobbies, I like listening to music, go shopping, hanging out with my friends and, above all, travel.

Well, that's all I can say about me!

See you soon!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Alba! Congratulations on your blog and all your thoughtful entries! :-) I didn´t know that you were going to Vienna on an Erasmus in February! Lucky you! This will be a wonderful opportunity for you, Alba! Keep writing! You´re doing a great job. Your entries are very thoughtful, clear and full of insightful reflections! Well done! Best, Theresa

    ResponderEliminar